Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanksgiving fun!



I think this is such a cute idea for kids' placemats. You can find them at the FamilyFun website. ( I would post a link but I have no idea how to do that!) Each kid could have their own picture on their mat.

I've been trying to think of fun things for the kids to do on Thanksgiving and I've decided that I will put them in charge of their own table decorations such as centerpieces, napkin rings etc..( I firmly believe in the seperate kids table) Now I've had enough experience in these matters to know that other people's ideas are generally better than mine so I've been "surfing" this morning trying to tap into the talents of others. Martha Stewart has some great stuff, but I find her projects often require way too much adult supervision. The idea is to keep the little critters out of my hair, so if you have some other great ideas to share let me know!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails