Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Giga Ball

This year for Christmas the boys got a "Giga Ball" from their Grandma and Grandpa Greene. It is a giant inflatable ball, about 51" in diameter, that has an empty cavity in the center where one child can get inside and be pushed and rolled around. Since the package says that it will hold up to 150 lbs, I went ahead and took a turn. It is so much fun! The boys and I could do this for hours. We have some friends who received an 81" ball for Christmas so I'm anxious to try theirs out.The Giga Ball-it's like living all those childhood dreams of joining "the carnies" in the circus! Fun stuff!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Design Mom said...

Holy cow. Coolest toy ever. Where would Santa pick one of these bad boys up?

Amanda said...

I believe my mom ordered from a catolg (Hearthsong maybe), but I'm sure a trusty Google search of "giga-ball" would turn up a lot of sources. They are great. The Perkins have the 81" ball. We should all drop by and try it out!

lisapow said...

So fun! Are you and Stanton going to give it a try?

Amanda said...

I have tried it, and it is great. Stanton, however, exceeds the weight limit of 150 lbs.

Denise said...

My childhood did not involve fantasies of being a giant hampster, but then we are all so different. Looks fun. I'm sure my four little rodents need something like that...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails