Friday, February 09, 2007

I took this picture of the kids last summer and since then it has become my favorite snapshot of them. It has been my screen saver for the last seven months and every time I see it, I smile. Honestly it's not the most attractive photo of them, but all the same it makes me want to squeeze 'em!! I just love my little bunch!

I finally got around to scrapping it. I'm sure my boys will think it's way too girly, but the paper makes me smile so I thought it was a fitting match to the photo.

5 comments:

lisapow said...

very cute

Jenni said...

really adorable picture and layout to match, i have NO IDEA how to do scrapbooking, let alone digital scrapbooking, so i am impressed

Lindsey said...

Your kids are very cute. I like that layout.

Ben and Laura said...

So cute Amanda! Your kids are such dolls!

Rhett Shepard said...

They are so cute! I want to squeeze them too. Love You

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails