Sunday, March 04, 2007

Cruising in Balboa 2/27/07




Grandpa Neilson rented a little boat at Balboa and took us cruising to check out all the yachts, sailboats and gorgeous homes there on the island. He let each of the boys take a turn driving and they loved being "The Captain." Kimball made me take a picture of every boat he saw that donned his favorite color-green. The funny part was that all of his favorite boats ended up being people's beat up old dingies. It was a beautiful day and we had such fun.

Thank You Grandpa! We love you.

1 comment:

Jenn Stanworth said...

Swoon - I heart Balboa! We used to get a beach house for a week every summer when I was growing up. I just love that place. Did you guys get frozen bananas?

Glad you guys had a great trip to Cali - I'm so jealous!;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails