Monday, March 26, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Some people might feel shy or too "self-centered" by announcing to the world that it's their birthday. Not me!! I like to share with anyone who will listen that today I am special! Yippee! I am now one year older. I have taken on more cell depletion and wrinkle damage (lucky me) and, hopefully( because I really could use it) acquired another year of wisdom. Thank You Stanton for the gorgeous flowers! I love you!


Thank You, Mom and Dad for the yummy cookie bouquet. They are so scrumptious!
I love you too!

13 comments:

Mo said...

My gift must have gotten lost in the mail... Happy Birthday!

jenafeldman said...

Happy happy birthday! You should rah, rah for yourself....

Jenni said...

Hap, Hap, Happy Birthday Amanda!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday!

Design Mom said...

Hooray for Amanda! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Lindsay said...

"Zip-a-dee-ay and heigh-dee-ho..." You know how its goes, right! Happy Birthday to you!

Kristi Brooke said...

happy

Kristi Brooke said...

birthday

Kristi Brooke said...

to

Kristi Brooke said...

YOU!

Chrissy said...

Happy Late Birthday!

Jenn Stanworth said...

Happy 21st Birthday Amanda! (That's what your celebrating right!?)

modmom said...

happy belated birthday

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails