Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Please Help Me!

As you can tell, I've been trying to personalize my blog a bit more. I have spent/wasted hours over the last few days scowling at my html in the hopes of making sense of it. I finally figured out how to add my own header but, somewhere in the course of that, I messed my posting format up. I now have a humongous font used for the date at the top of each post, and yet most of my past posts seem to have lost their dates all together.( which really messes up my theory of chalking this up as the journal time I feel guilty about never getting to.)

So how do I fix this? Anyone?....Anyone?.... Bueller?.....Bueller?.....

6 comments:

lisapow said...

Looks good - what is wrong with it??

Amanda said...

the date at the top of each of my posts is either not there or in a super large font. I don't know how to change it back to the small type I preferred. Any ideas?

lisapow said...

The only thing I can think of is go to your blog dashboard - settings then formating. That has the date info. If it is still huge - it is probably a problem in the HTML - in that case I would need to look at it.

jenafeldman said...

I love your new look...I saw it several times during "reconstruction" and I really like the fun colors of this one!! Two thumbs up.

Kristi Brooke said...

wait. this is great.
i just emailed you some tips, but your blog looks great!!!

email me if you need help though

Denise said...

I love the new format. I think it looks great. Of course, green is my favorite color so there may be some partiality on my part. But really, looks good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails