Thursday, March 08, 2007

Polka Dots Anyone?



I love Puddle Jumper Shoes! I wish I could afford to buy them in every color. In fact, I wish they would sell them in adult sizes because I think my feet could be really happy donning polka dots. But for now, I have to be content with just a couple of pairs for my daughter. They are so fun and look adorable with just about everything. The company was created by a Utah Mom, go figure, and now her shoes are sold in boutiques and cute designer stores. Why can I never think of these things first? So fun!

7 comments:

jenafeldman said...

I LOVE these shoes...I wish Erika wasn't too big for stuff like this....Do you think I could talk Carson into wearing the pink and green ones??? ;)

Ben and Laura said...

Absolutely ADORE these shoes. Might be time to get Emilie a pair!

Amanda said...

They do have shoes for boys too- but not with polka dots- which i'm partial to myself.

Jenni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenni said...

why have i not heard of thesse??!! really cute. i'm so glad i can buy them online because they are not available in my state or the 2 neighboring states either, of course! I think she may actually wear these.

Kristi Brooke said...

i love these shoes, i first saw them when we lived in nashville.
the pink and brown ones make me crazy, I love them!

Denise said...

Thanks for the link...I have plenty of little girl feet around, so...
Plus, Caroline loves polka-dots. She calls them coka-dolts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails