Monday, July 02, 2007

TOH Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies

I'm always on the hunt for a new cookie. I have my traditional favorites and the ones I usually make because they are my husband's favorite ( otherwise known as "Big Mo's"- a scrumptious recipe given to me by a fabulous friend. (Shout out to you Jenni) and which I have never been able to cook as well as she does.) Anyway, I tried this new recipe last night and they are terrific. I skipped the dip in white chocolate however, since I hate that kind of extra work. They were terrific without it. I think the coconut is what makes them special. It adds a little spunk to them and gives them some extra chewiness. And I, being passionate about all thing coconut and related to pina colada, love them. Give 'em a try!
Oh-and of course this recipe comes from "Taste of Home!" If you are not already a subscriber what are you waiting for?

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love Taste of Home! It's how I find my best recipes.

mae said...

I tried them, they are terrific!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails