Saturday, September 08, 2007

First Day of School!

Kimball was so excited to be starting Kindergarten, especially since it means he can finally go to Central School with his big brother! The first day was a short/phase in day and when I picked him up he was so dissapointed- "Why can't I stay longer Mom?"

Tustin is now in third grade and my heart pulls a little when I see how grown up and independant he is already.

Brother's and Best Buddies!

Laura starts pre-school next week, but already dons her "big-girl "back-pack each morning to be just like her big brothers.

Where has the time gone? I no longer have any babies, and I'm not sure how I feel about it.....

3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, an empty house, you can get so much done!

Denise said...

And even tho you love them, you gotta secretly answer (in your head) when Kimball asks "why can't I stay longer?" -- "we both wish that." I know I sometimes do...

holly said...

It's never too late to change that little situation, Amanda! :) Cute kids. I can't believe how big they all are. It is crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails