Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Stanton

The Yummy Chocolate Chip Caramel Cake.
Get the recipe here!

Yesterday was my husband's birthday. He's not one for presents or parties, but since he married me, he gets them anyway. I actually intended to obey his wishes and NOT have a party and NOT invite anyone over- but at the last minute I just couldn't help myself! (thanks to the Schmidts and LaBelles for quickly coming over to share the cake and, in my opinion, making his birthday celebration a bit more exciting. The LaBelles even brought their dog Delphi who shared with us his own rousing rendition of "The Birthday Song!"--Thank you Stanton for being a good sport about it!-- I think you even enjoyed yourself despite all your "birthday scrooge" talk.)

The party gang- ready for cake!

getting birthday hugs!


What can I say about someone so incredible? Not once in eleven years have you ever said an unkind word to me. You are an amazing father, friend and husband. Thank you for being who you are and for being all mine! I love you.

3 comments:

lisapow said...

Happy Birthday Stanton!
Wow I feel really homesick now...miss you all!

jenafeldman said...

Happy Birthday!!

holly said...

Aawww...we miss you guys. Happy birthday Stanton! I am always jealous of the people who get to live by you, Amanda. You are one of my favorites!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails