Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bringing the Wild West to NY!

With our Ward Halloween party last Saturday we were able to try out the costumes a little early this year. I think the boys were more excited about their weapons ( pistols, rifles, and spears) than their actual clothing, and Laura?- she's all about the candy!! ( the bucket NEVER leaves her side- even while sleeping!)


(Three cowboys and an Indian)

(This picture isn't very good of the kids, but it is the ONLY one of me. (such is the fate of the family photographer- we never actually get any film time ourselves.)

(Laura, my little buccaneer!)

6 comments:

Denise said...

You guys looked great! I had to laugh though, that Stanton kept calling you Hiawatha at the party, because Hiawatha was male. Could he have meant Pocahontas or Minnehaha? Perhaps even Sacagawea? Who knows...but you looked great (and modest.)

Becky said...

I thought you guys looked fantastic! I LOVE family themes - so cute!

jenafeldman said...

your costumes turned out great! did you end up making yours?

Lindsay said...

Ah, you guys are so cute! And well covered!

Ben and Laura said...

I loved the costumes this year! What's more, is I love any family that comes as a theme. Someday...
Great job on your costume...it was fabulous!

Chrissy said...

You guys looked adorable! Great job on your first ward activity! It was a lot of fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails