Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Jack-o-Lanterns 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

One of the best things about Halloween is carving Jack-o-lanterns! I love the smell of freshly cut pumpkins. I love digging in with my hands and getting elbow deep in the goppily-goo, and I especially love pumpkin seeds! What could be yummier that a batch of seeds sprinkled with a little season salt and toasted in the oven until they are crispy and warm? (It's just a bonus that they happen to be good for you as well.)

It's too bad that this day only comes once a year. I get pumpkins, my kids get candy- everyone's happy. And I can always use a little more happy.





Laura's Pumpkin





Kimball's Pumpkin

Tustin's Pumpkin

2 comments:

Becky said...

So cute - what a fun Mom you are!

mae said...

How did you take those great pictures? Night shot? I must know your secret before next year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails