Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Nativity Movie

Once again, my friend Rachel put together a great Nativity movie with our local kids. I think it's so beautiful. (Laura played Mary, and Tustin and Kimball were part of the Heavenly Hosts). I didn't get to enjoy it on Christmas Eve because, (lucky me), I was home from the party with the flu, but I watched it this morning from "YouTube". It always makes me cry.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday. Even when you're sick it can't change the beauty of Christmas- that Jesus Christ, the Savior of all mankind was born.

Enjoy:

3 comments:

lisapow said...

Watching this makes me sad too. I am so dang home sick :(

holly said...

I love that. What a great thing to do. I bet the kids love watching it too.

Danika said...

That is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. What a great idea and such a treasure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails