Thursday, January 24, 2008

Funny Fish

My boys are talking about fish, and since I think they are about the easiest pets to care for (and the least traumatizing when they die--- because I didn't care for them) I am thinking about it.

We've been surfing online for fish we like, and came across the one above. I'm not sure if it's supposed to look like that or if he suffers from pollution/global warming/disease, or maybe it's some sort of temporary mating ritual....but I think he is great! What a fun look! I definitely want one of them. I would put him in the kitchen because he could make me smile everyday.

Way to stand out from the crowd little guy!

2 comments:

Beth said...

The picture doesn't show up!

Lynita said...

Those fish are hysterical! I caught a bottom dweller fish once when I was deep sea fishing and when he got to the top he sort of looked like that, but it was bad. The guy on the boat said it was his "lungs" and that he had come up too fast! At least these little fishies look happy and healthy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails