Thursday, February 07, 2008

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.

This has been one of those days:

I woke up with the flu ( for the second time in 6 weeks)

My water bottle emptied into my purse and destroyed my camera. ( my blog will now be picture-less for awhile)

My daughter peed on our "Love Sac," ( a giant foam-filled bean bag of sorts) and since it soaked all the way through the cover and into the interior stuffing, we either have to throw it out, or just accept the fact that we are now snuggling on a latrine.

I learned, from watching "Oprah," that living in a cluttered, unorganized house will contribute to a person gaining weight.... Great, just great.


If I really thought about it , I'm sure I could come up with a lot more, but nobody likes a Debbie Downer and now I feel much better having vented.

According to one of my favorite books (shown above),"some days are just like that."

And according to one of my favorite childhood movies,"The sun will come out tomorrow."

2 comments:

Lynita said...

I feel your pain, I have been having one of those weeks! Yes I am not sure how, but the sun will come out tomorrow!;)

holly said...

sorry Amanda. Things around here are becoming comical with the middle-of-the-night-I-wet-my-bed nonsense. I am ready for it to stop. Serenity now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails