Thursday, April 03, 2008

New Camera!


Yeah! I finally have a new camera, and just in time for our trip to DisneyWorld! (I can't wait to feel the sunshine without the bitter freezing wind that's plaguing us here.)

It took me forever to decide which camera to get. (I want to get better at taking pictures and hope to eventually get a nice SLR but for now I need a camera that will fit in my purse and be ready to go. ) Researching cameras and reviews only made the decision more confusing because all the editors write in photographer jargon that goes way over my head. At this point, I have no idea what "aperture" or ISO mean, but I guess I need to learn if I want my photos to look better.

Anyway, after weeks of over-my-head-review-reading I finally gave up trying to understand all the information and just went to Costco to buy one that looked good to me. Costco has such a great return policy that it makes big purchases like this much less stressful. (If for some reason I decide it's not what works for me they will take it right back. I love that store!)

Hopefully in a few days I will have a whole file full of beautiful photos of us in sunny Florida!

3 comments:

Erin said...

When it comes to major purchases Ryan always does the research, thank goodness. By the way Stanton's cousin Lori is in my ward. Such a small world! How fun at Disneyworld. Wish I were going!

Erin said...

When it comes to major purchases Ryan always does the research, thank goodness. By the way Stanton's cousin Lori is in my ward. Such a small world! How fun at Disneyworld. Wish I were going!

lisapow said...

wish we we could come. maybe another year. the pains of moving. oh well

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails