Friday, September 26, 2008

First Dance Class!

Laura had her first dance class this week. I'm not sure which one of us was more excited. I couldn't wait, and I was really anxious about whether she would like it or not. (OK, OK, I'm sure I would be fine if it didn't end up being her thing, and I would never push it on her if it wasn't. But, I have to admit that, in my heart of hearts, I want to share of love of dance with her. I really, really, really wanted her to like it. )

Yippee! She loved it and can't wait to go back. (I'm a total dork- but I almost cried with joy to see how much she took to it all.) Everyday she asks me if it's time for dance class. What a love!

4 comments:

Danika said...

I totally hear you on this one! I can't wait a few years for Natalie to be old enough to take dance classes. I'm really tempted to sign her (us) up for the Mommy & Me 18-month old class at the Rec center next spring!

Anne said...

so fun! i am totally jealous. and what a cute leotard.

lisapow said...

she is growing up so fast! Both Anna and Madison love their dance classes!! Funny thing is I was hoping Madison would excel at soccer but she seems to be better and enjoy dancing more.

Lynita said...

How cute is she?! I hope she continues to love it, it is such a great outlet for energy and creativity.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails