Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Stanton!


Happy Birthday to You.
Happy Birthday to You.
Happy birthday dear Stanton.
Happy Birthday to You!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad your mine!


I won't embarrass you by posting a picture or saying all the corny things I really want to (at least not here). Instead, I'm giving you huge birthday praise by sharing with everyone a picture of your awesome pumpkin! I even put a standard size drinking glass next to it, so people could see just how big it's growing. I can't wait to display it on the porch for Halloween.

You should have been a farmer!

2 comments:

lisapow said...

Cool Pumpkin! Tell Stanton I said "Happy Birthday"! We miss him. I speak for Justin as well since he is horrible at keeping in touch with friends!

We got the trek video of Stanton narrating. So funny!

Andrew is turning 9 on Saturday and we are having a laser tag party. Also, we just bought him a bb gun for his birthday...we have gone IDAHO!

Lynita said...

Happy Birthday Stanton. That pumpkin rocks, maybe you should have been a farmer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails