Friday, September 05, 2008

When you Die....

Kimball- fishing and thinking about all the odd things he thinks about....

This is the latest from my 6 yr. old:

KIMBALL: "Dad, you know how when people die they give some of their things to other people?"

STANTON: "Yes"

KIMBALL: "You know that thing that you stab into meat and it tells you how hot it is?

DAD: "Yes"

KIMBALL: "When you and Mom are dead, can I have that?"

Great!.... My son is dreaming of the day his parents die- all so he can inherit a cheap meat thermometer.

I am truly valued.

8 comments:

Becky said...

that one is for the scrapbook for sure! priceless....

Anne said...

well, we're good friends---i was kind of hoping you would leave me the meat thermometer. i'm not afraid of kimball. i'll fight him for it.

Anne said...

i just remembered that i used to ask my mom if i could have the master bedroom after they died.

Lynita said...

That is hysterical! Maybe he is afraid of food poisoning. LOL!

Erin said...

My sister and I used to go through my grandma's curio cabinet and make lists of all the figurines and candy dishes we wanted.

I didn't get any of it so tell Kimball not to get his hopes up! :)

Erin said...

My sister and I used to go through my grandma's curio cabinet and make lists of all the figurines and candy dishes we wanted.

I didn't get any of it so tell Kimball not to get his hopes up! :)

lisapow said...

Kimball is too funny! Man I miss those kids...they won't even remember me next time I see them. I am attempting to coach soccer again with Madison's team and can you believe that the parents are CRAZIER here than in ID! UGH! Give me a break...they are 6!!!

nyclizzie said...

Oh Amanda! That is hilarious. Don't think he doesn't value you, he is just thinking ahead that he doesn't want any confrontations with his siblings over the coolest thing in his 6 year old mind. He's calling dibs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails