Friday, October 03, 2008

Cabinets are Here!!

The tile floor was finished this week. I love it so much. The grout came out lighter than it was supposed to but I will plan to seal it a whole bunch and then never allow red Kool-Aid in my house again.

The walls were painted yesterday. I had big plans for doing some fabulous color and although I tested a number of them on the walls, in the end, I chickened out and went with "Palace White." It's safe. I'm good with safe!

The cabinets were delivered this morning and I got a little teary. I can't wait to start getting them all in place next week!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

It looks beautiful...I can't wait to see the finished product!

Erin said...

Oooh! The floor looks so pretty! Love the new blog design too.

Anne said...

whoa---this is exciting! your kitchen is going to be awesome.

Becky said...

can't wait to see it - looks like it will be fabulous!

holly said...

It looks so good, Amanda! I love the floor...you guys did it yourself? I'm so impressed.

Lynita said...

I am so impressed with how well your remodel has gone. I am excited to see the end result!

lisapow said...

Beautiful! It looks so different already!!

jenafeldman said...

what do you think??? they look lovely, even unistalled on the ground.

nyclizzie said...

I know, it's all so exciting...the completion of each step! Be proud, be very proud! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails