Monday, February 09, 2009

Scrapping Templates

I love to use scrapbooking templates. Even though I often rearrange them a little, I find they are a great jumping off point when I feel uninspired (unfortunately for me, this is most of the time).

Another thing I love is free templates! These are all over the Internet due to talented and generous bloggers. I recently came across one at just2morethings.blogspot.com. She has a lot of two-page spreads which I like because I can get a more pictures and journaling on them. Check it out!

Here's is one of her templates put to use:

4 comments:

Wendy & Brian said...

love the new look.

ZAC said...

Amanda, HOW DO YOU FIND THE TIME?! I'm always floored at how many things you do and extremely well at that. That's a fabulous scrap spread of the kids. I'll have to remember to check this site out when I begin scrapping again...I feel sick thinking about it (I'm so far behind).
P.S. I loved the Pinkalicious party post. Everything looked professionally done, true to Amanda form.

Bethany said...

It looks great!

Danika said...

Love the new look of your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails