Sunday, January 24, 2010

The FlipCamera

This Christmas we received a great toy from my brother's family- the Flip-Camera! I love it! It's the perfect size to take with you wherever you go, but the best part about it is it's simplicity. It's very basic, with just a couple of buttons. Even my 5 yr. old has it mastered. For that reason alone it gets used a lot in my house. My kids catalog their weirdness all day long. We are very rapidly creating hours upon hours of video that I can use to embarrass them with later in their lives.

Here are a two moments of randomness from our home:

video
video

3 comments:

Anne said...

hilarious videos! laura is too much.

lisapow said...

LOL! Laura is geting so OLD! I love her little voice. What a cutie! I loved watching these videos of your kids. I miss them!!

Britney said...

Laura Laura Laura.....She. Cracks. Me. Up! I can't imagine where she gets all of that personality from! :)

I LOVE that Stanton was being shaved. He is such a good guy!

It looks like you have a lot of fun in your house.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails