Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

I can't believe it has been 15years!

How did the time fly by so fast?....I think we must be old now? (At least in the eyes of our children.)

I still feel young.. but even on the days that I don't, I'm so glad that I get to grow old with, and spend the next 50- 60 years (my plan is for us to live vibrantly into our 90's- then sit down together, hold hands and just peacefully fall asleep. Good plan, right?) with my very best friend and the kindest, handsomest husband a girl could ask for.

Happy 15th to us!
Then....


Now...
Not too bad, right? I wonder what these photos will look like in another 15 years! Oh mercy...

5 comments:

Danika said...

You look exactly the same! :)
Happy Anniversary!

Bethany said...

Congratulations!

And you both look great!

Chelsa said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember when you guys were dating in high school. I hope you're doing well. Love ya!

Anne said...

both these photos are completely adorable. happy anniversary!

holly said...

Happy anniversary!! You guys look great... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails