Friday, November 09, 2012

New Discoveries

I'm testing out this BlogPress app on my phone. My blogging consistency has taken a major dive--so we shall see if being able to post from my phone helps at all. It may just be that I have lost my mo-jo with this family journaling. That would be sad for our future posterity, as I'm sure the day-to-day happenings of our lives will be high on their list of favorite reads. Right? ....
I stepped outside the kitchen for a moment while Warren was eating his breakfast today. Upon returning, I found him happily feasting on Nutella and Peanut Butter, leftover on the counter from his siblings lunch-making. He was in hog heaven and very pleased with himself. I must agree with him though- I would take spoonfuls of Nutella over cereal any day




I think I'm going to have a problem on my hands though. He knows where I keep this stuff, so I imagine I'm going to find him sitting at the counter smeared with ooey goodness more than once a day.




Dont you just love that-just woke up, hair crazy, still slightly smushed up face look- that babies have in the morning? I do.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails